Posted on February 5, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged bestseller, book, fiction, irish author, italian charts, Italy, summer holidays, translation, woman's fiction. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @bjk_phl Duly noted! 1 hour ago
- @bjk_phl There's fear of me, Barb - I can stay in bed all day if I want. I'm teasing out a plot for the next, so it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @bjk_phl @Smartheat I'd say it might be the bigger cousin..... 1 hour ago
- Morning @shaybyrneradio - got my Astra Zeneca jab on Wed, headachy and shivery and hot now - and like you, not a wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @Smartheat Love it! 1 hour ago