Posted on February 5, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged bestseller, book, fiction, irish author, italian charts, Italy, summer holidays, translation, woman's fiction. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @bjk_phl @ClaireAllan Thanks - will keep you in mind! 11 hours ago
- @Luhluhleopold Do you keep Hannibal in at night then? 11 hours ago
- @aobrien05 Oh great, fame at last! All thanks to @michadaly 11 hours ago
- @MaireLogue As you'd say yourself, ah shtoppit! 11 hours ago
- @bjk_phl @ClaireAllan Well may you ask! It's complicated, Barb - we'd have to sit down with a pot of tea! But thank… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago