Posted on February 5, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged bestseller, book, fiction, irish author, italian charts, Italy, summer holidays, translation, woman's fiction. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @Chez_Le_Fab: Have you had the #ChezLeFab Experience? Be sure to connect on Social Media and let us know all about it https://t.co/Hq… 5 hours ago
- @SallyDignam Survived! Bracing stuff, thanks for the prayers! 6 hours ago
- @foodborn Will dip a toe anywhere. Full body immersion would need to be at 20° minimum for me. 7 hours ago
- @foodborn Bracing stuff. My new year's resolution was never to pass a beach in 2018 without dipping at least a toe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @ethelcrowley2 @Lillylatelee Me too!!! 7 hours ago