Posted on February 5, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged bestseller, book, fiction, irish author, italian charts, Italy, summer holidays, translation, woman's fiction. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Packing for @KerryLibrary tomorrow. Whiteboard and marker, check. Head full of stories and songs, check. Stepladder for giant chair, check. 7 minutes ago
- @RatedReads Thanks very much x 12 minutes ago
- My boy. 💜💜 https://t.co/qXBs4UJqHx 17 minutes ago
- @Irish_IreneB @fulfil @AngelaMahon @Freycob @jcbck1 @APSOB @pavlovaandcream @GoMarketingHub @JennyBrennanMe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 38 minutes ago
- On Norwegian bookshop shelves this August. Quietly delighted. Takk skal du ha @Bladkompaniet 😀😀😀🇳🇴🇳🇴🇳🇴🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago