Posted on February 5, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged bestseller, book, fiction, irish author, italian charts, Italy, summer holidays, translation, woman's fiction. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @crinklecutchips Charlie has de-coned herself! 39 minutes ago
- The Shannon in full flow on day 63 of #100daysofwalking. Chilly and grey - forgot my woolly hat, frozen!! https://t.co/JZODdX4XMU 41 minutes ago
- @EI_MODea Aw, the poor dote. Charlie's already shucked hers off.... 54 minutes ago
- @MaireLogue Not dinner, Dunnes. 55 minutes ago
- @MaireLogue the various harnesses, but I thought I might have a chance of getting her into a section of tight. So n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 55 minutes ago