Posted on February 5, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged bestseller, book, fiction, irish author, italian charts, Italy, summer holidays, translation, woman's fiction. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Calling Kerry tots and their teds.... twitter.com/KerryLibrary/s… 29 minutes ago
- @sharon3513 Thanks Sharon xx 16 hours ago
- Spotted in a bookshop in Ennis this morning, the first know.n sighting. #tgestreetwhereyoulive #numberfourteen twitter.com/SiobhanMoloney… 2 days ago
- Fair play to @mikekirby22 who took it on the chin when I named a dog after him a few books ago 😁😁 I like a man who can laugh at himself 😎😎 2 days ago
- @mikekirby22 Is it yourself?? Many thanks for RT 😁😁😁 2 days ago