Posted on February 5, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged bestseller, book, fiction, irish author, italian charts, Italy, summer holidays, translation, woman's fiction. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Fantastic. twitter.com/wefail/status/… 49 minutes ago
- @JennyBlakeLK @mydolans @Helenaclose @danielmoonbags @SocDemsLK @elisaodonovan @annblake78 @bplo @ELangfordMusic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 59 minutes ago
- RT @JennyBlakeLK: Getting ready for my fundraiser gig upstairs at @mydolans tonight. We have badges, stickers, and posters! The raffle priz… 59 minutes ago
- @52Stuart Good. Hurrah for little sisters, and silver linings. 😁😁 2 hours ago
- @52Stuart Sorry to hear that Stuart, hope you're up and running again. Well, maybe not running exactly...😁 Glad cak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago