Posted on February 5, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged book, Christmas, fiction, first draft, irish author, presents, second draft, woman's fiction, work in progress. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @aobrien05 As one does! 6 hours ago
- @danielmoonbags Translate from Spanish, Twitter says! Think it's mixing you up with soccer fans! #oléoléoléolé 7 hours ago
- @joanna_smyth Aw, get well soon Joanna - @HachetteIre and its authors need you!! 7 hours ago
- @MarieOHalloran2 @roseservitova @NualaNiC Lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon - and Limerick's win put the tin h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @roseservitova Take Nothing With You in my by-the-bed pile.... mortified that it's my first @PNovelistGale - expect… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago