Posted on February 5, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged book, Christmas, fiction, first draft, irish author, presents, second draft, woman's fiction, work in progress. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @TheTalkSoup Oh dear God, yes, hard to see him going quietly - let's hope for a landslide from Joe! 8 minutes ago
- @TheTalkSoup That is terrifying. The nuclear codes. Maybe someone could quietly change them and forget to tell him.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 43 minutes ago
- @Jobrienjo @EoinStapes @aobrien05 Proud mama! 54 minutes ago
- RT @Jobrienjo: Eoin has reminded me of late, That I’ve written some Limericks for Kate, And Laura got some, He clearly got none, So to Eoin… 54 minutes ago
- @Jobrienjo @aobrien05 @EoinStapes Impressive lad!!! 54 minutes ago