Posted on February 5, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged book, Christmas, fiction, first draft, irish author, presents, second draft, woman's fiction, work in progress. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @alicegormleyei1 @shaybyrneradio Thanks Alice, I'm grand really. I'll loll for another while! 26 minutes ago
- @bjk_phl Duly noted! 1 hour ago
- @bjk_phl There's fear of me, Barb - I can stay in bed all day if I want. I'm teasing out a plot for the next, so it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @bjk_phl @Smartheat I'd say it might be the bigger cousin..... 2 hours ago
- Morning @shaybyrneradio - got my Astra Zeneca jab on Wed, headachy and shivery and hot now - and like you, not a wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago