Posted on February 5, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged book, Christmas, fiction, first draft, irish author, presents, second draft, woman's fiction, work in progress. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @SiobhanMoloney1 It's SO decisive though - I think we can be quietly confident. 9 hours ago
- @Librarian_Liz Bring the writing with you! Get up early, get a couple of hours in. DON'T lose the momentum. 9 hours ago
- @foodborn These little piggies went to the market! 11 hours ago
- RT @EnglishRachael: Noticing lots of overseas queries about #8thref. Counting doesn't start until 9am. There are 2 exit polls tonight - fro… 11 hours ago
- @foodborn Don't care. If even one of them exists I'm happy. 😁😁😁 12 hours ago