Posted on February 5, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged book, Christmas, fiction, first draft, irish author, presents, second draft, woman's fiction, work in progress. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @bjk_phl Latest plan is to grab kitty tomorrow and bring it to vet to get the low-down on gender, get shots etc and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 49 minutes ago
- @Luhluhleopold I know!!! 1 hour ago
- @TheOtherTracyM Nothing arranged yet. Fred oblivious. 3 hours ago
- @julienDuncan1 Oh, not nice. Poor you. 3 hours ago
- @RozanneStevens I know. If I didn't know Fred wasn't capable, I'd swear he was the Dad! Hoping I get kitty. 3 hours ago