Posted on February 5, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged book, Christmas, fiction, first draft, irish author, presents, second draft, woman's fiction, work in progress. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Put some battles back. 🙂🙂🙂 https://t.co/trUg9bWFZr 2 hours ago
- @HanburyJane Happy birthday Jane! XX😁😁 2 hours ago
- Today I had a morning dip in the Atlantic waves, 20 minutes of online yoga, lots of writing, a cycle and another ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @LiBaoscompanion Thanks Elizabeth. Frying pan is winning at the moment! 2 hours ago
- @Thingemebob They're a lovely gentle people, Pam. My mother and I had an unforgettable holiday there about 10 years… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago