Posted on February 5, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged book, Christmas, fiction, first draft, irish author, presents, second draft, woman's fiction, work in progress. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @ckosullivan @nicsdaly17 Carmel, I'm happy with any old emoji anytime! Mind yourself and stay safe, and remember this is temporary. xx👍👍👍👍 8 minutes ago
- Right, it's nine bells and time for the Twitter writing to cease and the book writing to begin. Behave yourselves in my absence. 10 minutes ago
- @Al_toMyFriends Poor old Rock. It must have killed him to have to pretend to love a woman. 11 minutes ago
- @Drniallmc @psyclingqueen @Seanamariap @Aladinsane40 @walls2 @WinningMindsIRL @BibiBaskin @alcat19 @JustMeNina76… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 minutes ago
- @Al_toMyFriends Oh yes, another winner! 18 minutes ago