Posted on February 5, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged book, Christmas, fiction, first draft, irish author, presents, second draft, woman's fiction, work in progress. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @Thingemebob Thanks Pam, lovely to feel the sun on the bones! Making the most of it, home on Sat. 1 day ago
- @QuietContrary @foodborn Think you need a new broker, notwithstanding the lady's loveliness...😁😁😁 2 days ago
- @QuietContrary @foodborn 900!!!!!!!!! What are you driving??? Mine was just under 500…felt very hard done by! 2 days ago
- @foodborn @QuietContrary Or would they just issue a billion summonses (and let on it was a trillion?) 2 days ago
- We ain't in Kansas no more, Toto. https://t.co/s9RSOnUAok 2 days ago