Posted on February 5, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged book, Christmas, fiction, first draft, irish author, presents, second draft, woman's fiction, work in progress. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @PreetBharara @SDSouthard Anything that speaks against the most reprehensible US president in history gets my vote. 14 hours ago
- Next Monday's offering from @BelltableLimk film club....can you do Christmas 2017 without it? https://t.co/BmjIsw7OZi 14 hours ago
- @ProfRayKinsella Ah, thanks so much, Ray - how lovely to read. I'm a great believer in the power of kindness, think… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- @MarketaDee I want that doctor's details! 1 day ago
- What she said. (Except now it's bon matin.) twitter.com/Neev_ie/status… 1 day ago