Posted on February 5, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged book, Christmas, fiction, first draft, irish author, presents, second draft, woman's fiction, work in progress. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @crinklecutchips Charlie has de-coned herself! 1 hour ago
- The Shannon in full flow on day 63 of #100daysofwalking. Chilly and grey - forgot my woolly hat, frozen!! https://t.co/JZODdX4XMU 1 hour ago
- @EI_MODea Aw, the poor dote. Charlie's already shucked hers off.... 1 hour ago
- @MaireLogue Not dinner, Dunnes. 1 hour ago
- @MaireLogue the various harnesses, but I thought I might have a chance of getting her into a section of tight. So n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago