Posted on February 5, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged book, Christmas, fiction, first draft, irish author, presents, second draft, woman's fiction, work in progress. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @52Stuart @lidl_ireland Very sophisticated traveller. I bring a stock of Earl Grey tea bags, that's it. 13 hours ago
- @52Stuart @lidl_ireland Well, I'd say more than two might be too many in a house of one person, but no harm to have a spare. 13 hours ago
- Lidl, on the ball as usual. twitter.com/lidl_ireland/s… 21 hours ago
- @lidl_ireland Yes, I'm inclined to agree. *says thanks to old kettle and chucks in bin* 22 hours ago
- And won't be buying this one either. https://t.co/kSxM5VzWuY 1 day ago